Eric Lefkofsky and his Accelerated Disruption Initiative
Disruptive businesses come up every day. A person hatches an idea that is convenient in terms of price, functionality, or service. This person is on the verge of reinventing an entire industry. However, due to miscalculation and a lack of vision, this same person fails to factor the ever changing technology trends. In a short time, the forces of technology cause this person to face challenges from startups or large competitors and they are eventually overtaken. This is the idea behind Accelerated Disruption and more information click here.
What Exactly is Accelerated Disruption?
Accelerated Disruption refers to a business development that moves at the same pace as new technological trends. Businesses that have an understanding of technology and can control its forces have a bright future in contract to those that do not and learn more about Eric.
Accelerated Disruption is involved with the following startup concepts:
- Choosing the appropriate industries to innovate
- Converting a business’s client base into a sophisticated team
- Understanding pain and turning it to a business’s advantage
- Using conventional wisdom to study disruptive ideas and test them under the radar
- Perfecting the skill of quick-release product alterations
- Using smart automation to get the best from people
- Promoting an idea when faced with investor and industry resistance
- Coming up with a capital strategy that will support a business during the important phases of development
Eric Lefkofsky’s Philanthropic Activities
Lefkofsky partnered with his wife to establish a trust in 2006. The trust was named “Lefkofsky Family Foundation“. The mission of the foundation is to support charitable, educational, and scientific causes and organizations worldwide. The purpose of this foundation is to promote high-impact programs, research, and initiatives that affect humanity’s quality of life. The foundation evaluates its grant making on a quarterly basis, and chooses grants that are focused on a few key areas, including human rights, education, arts and culture, and medical research. A huge portion of the funds are invested in Chicago, Lefkofsky’s hometown and Eric’s lacrosse camp.
More Visit: http://www.lightbank.com/team/eric-lefkofsky